Please do not submit payment more than one time if an error message appears. Please call our front office if you are experiencing this issue - (407) 303-5288
BLS Skills Check-off Location Updates:
12/13 @ AH Apopka - 3rd Floor Medical Plaza Shell Space
12/22 @ AHO - Creation Conference Room B & C
2022 NRP Courses - Due to the anticipated 8th Edition guideline update, we are unable to provide eLearning/online module access for our 2022 NRP courses until 01/03/2022.
HeartSaver CPR / AED / First Aid Check-off: Individuals needing a HS CPR / AED / FA check-off, please call our front office to schedule your timeslot - (407) 303-5288.
AdventHealth Training Center - CFL Holiday Hours
- 12/17 - Closed
- 12/23 - Closed
- 12/24 - Closed
- 12/30 - Open, 0800-1400
- 12/31 - Closed
BLS HeartCode & Skills Check-off - 2 Step Process:
Please follow the steps below. All online modules must be requested & completed prior to scheduling a skills session.
STEP 1: COMPLETE THE HEARTCODE BLS ONLINE COURSE:
1) Email CFD-S.AHTC-CFL@AdventHealth.com using your AH email address to request access Please include the following:
- Full Name
- OPID #
- Employee ID #
- Department #
- Please allow 24 - 48 hours to receive access
2) After completion of the online HeartCode BLS Online Module, complete the "Course Survey"
3) Once the "Course Survey" is complete, print the "Certificate of Completion"
- "Certificate of Completion" must be printed & presented at time of Check-in for course entry
STEP 2: Pre-Register for a CPR Skills Check-off session
- Click Here to schedule your in-person CPR Skills Check-off
- Appointments are required, walk-ins' may be asked to sign-up for a session upon arrival
- Printed HeartCode BLS "Certificate of Completion" is required for course entry
2021 Skill Session dates & locations: Click Here
2021 AHTC-CFL Course Brochure: Click Here
NOTE: PLEASE check your email reminder for actual course location. Some sessions are held at 201 Park Place, others are held at 887 E. Altamonte Dr.
AdventHealth Training Center - CFL is an authorized provider of the American Heart Association, the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Emergency Nurse Association certification courses.
Resuscitation certification courses are open to both AdventHealth employees and the community.
The AdventHealth Training Center is located at:
201 Park Place, Suite 321
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Hours of operation:
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS and PALS and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA materials, do not represent income to the Association.