Log in with your OPID and password to access your RQI assignments here: https://adventhealthsystem.rqi1stop.com
Training Center Coordinator (TCC): Douglas Becknell BSHS, RRT firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email for resuscitation certification questions.
CPR Skills Check-off Cancelled:
9/5 Kissimmee & 9/7 Celebration
CPR Skills Check-off Location Changes:
Request for AHA Materials & Manuals
If you are a unit leader needing to place an order for AHA Manuals or Materials Click Here
HeartSaver CPR / AED / First Aid Check-off: For individuals needing a HS CPR / AED / FA check-off, please call our front office to schedule your time slot - (407) 303-5288.
BLS HeartCode & Skills Check-off - 2 Step Process:
Please follow the steps below. All online modules must be requested & completed prior to scheduling a skills session.
HeartCode BLS access should only be requested if one of the following applies:
- You work in an area/department that will continue with the AHA bi-annual renewal for all resuscitation training needs (e.g. AHMG, CentraCare, Hospice, Home Health Care)
- You work in an area/department that will be transitioning to RQI but has not done so yet, AND your BLS certification is due to expire before your campus goes live with RQI (see below for campus go-live dates)
- Orlando (includes AH for Women & AH For Children) – RQI carts will be available for training from 10/5/2023
- You are a Medical Resident, Pharmacy Resident, or CRNA student
If you are unsure if your department will be transitioning to RQI please reach out to your unit leadership for clarification before requesting HeartCode BLS access.
If none of the above applies to you, please DO NOT request HeartCode access. Your certification training is now required to be completed through RQI. Please check your AdventHealth email inbox AND junk folder for an email from RQI Partners and RQI 1Stop that contains a link to access your RQI course(s) OR attempt to log in to your RQI modules with your AH credentials here RQI: Resuscitation Quality Improvement (sharepoint.com). If you have not received the email for RQI access and cannot log in to RQI 1Stop via the above link, please click the following link below to request the course(s) that are required for your role:
- Missing RQI Assignment Form: https://forms.office.com/r/U2g9i1PvS0
*Please note this form is NOT for reporting issues with logging in to RQI 1Stop or the RQI cart at your campus. For log-in and cart issues please seek assistance from your campus Super Users. This form should only be completed if you have not received an email from RQI Partners and RQI 1Stop.
STEP 1: COMPLETE THE HEARTCODE BLS ONLINE COURSE:
1) Email CFD-S.AHTC-CFL@AdventHealth.com using your AH email address to request access Please include the following:
- Full Name
- OPID #
- Employee ID #
- Department #
- Please allow 24 - 48 hours to receive access
2) After completion of the online HeartCode BLS Online Module, complete the "Course Survey"
3) Once the "Course Survey" is complete, print the "Certificate of Completion"
- "Certificate of Completion" must be printed & presented at time of Check-in for course entry
STEP 2: Pre-Register for a CPR Skills Check-off session
- Click Here to schedule your in-person CPR Skills Check-off
- Appointments are required, walk-ins' may be asked to sign-up for a session upon arrival
- Printed HeartCode BLS "Certificate of Completion" is required for course entry
*Rescheduling CPR Skills Check-off*
- Prospective attendees are only permitted to reserve one (1) Skills Check-off time slot every 400-Days (2-Year renewal Cycle)
- Attendees must cancel their original appointment prior to reserving a new time slot on a different date, this can be done at the top of the homepage, all reserved slots can be viewed here
- Please visit the following link to reschedule your CPR Skills Check-off event Click Here
*Attendees will receive their BLS eCard within 24-48 hours of skills check-off completion*
2023 AHTC Schedule/Dates
2023 AHTC-CFL Course Brochure: Click Here
AdventHealth Training Center - CFL is an authorized provider of the American Heart Association, the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Emergency Nurse Association certification courses.
Resuscitation certification courses are open to both AdventHealth employees and the community.
The AdventHealth Training Center is located at:
201 Park Place, Suite 321
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Hours of operation:
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS and PALS and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA materials, do not represent income to the Association.